Tuesday, December 9, 2008

LOfreakingL

I interrupt this recap of wedding progress to share a hilarious email from one of my best friends who currently works in the fashion industry in NYC. She is very non traditional.....

Awhile back I emailed her regarding my bridal showers, one being in MLPS and another option of a small party in NYC which is where G is from. This is her response.................

love Minneapolis. well, for what it is... its ok. MALLS!


i'll be at the nyc party, which means you have to put at least 8 hours in at my new office! free help?


can you give me a check list of how this works? i dont know any married people and have been to one wedding in my life (1989) and have never read a bridal magazine. in fact, i dont even know what f'g hand the ring goes on.... LOL as far as I KNOW IT GOES IN THE POCKET OF THE MARRIED PERSON!!!
the fashion industry is sooooooo fucked up!! or is it just my life here?


love you mucho cant wait to sit next to jess at the wedding hollerback chicken

2 comments:

a supreme blog said...

am I sitting next to Jess at the Wedding? at this point in time, I will have to stand by Jess at the wedding bc my dress is too small--- er, well , ive inhaled about 80 boxes of chips ahoy since ordering the dress.

Tales of an Interfaith Family said...

Ha Ha Ha.... I am sure you look just fine! :)