Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Invites








Invitations were not super high up on my priority list but I knew a few things for certain and one was that I wanted them to be modern looking, two I wanted them to be different and the third was that I am not skilled at any sort of Do-It-Yourself, so someone else needed to do them for me. Being that our colors are chocolate brown and ice blue, I thought it would be cool to have all brown invites with blue writing.
We used Tifany at Gourmet Invitations and she was unsure if there was a printing process that she could use to achieve that. After going back and forth many times she found a way to execute my dream invites!
One of my favorite parts of the invitations were the customized monogram stamps and inner response stamps. This was done using zazzle.com.




No comments: