Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just Dance....

When we started looking for music for our wedding day, we initially were leaning towards a band. They can run anywhere from $4,000 to $6,000 and up here in Chicago. This was not a high enough priority on my list to warrant that much money.

So the next option was a DJ.

I felt/feel VERY strongly about DJ's. I hate all strobe lights, cheesy introductions, line dancing of any kind, country music, any sort of collective group dancing, etc. I was panicking.

Until I found Toast and Jam.

Toast and Jam is the antidote to the cheesy wedding DJ.
We reject stale line dances, props and other gimmicks in favor of sweet, perfectly planned and well-timed soundtracks that appeal to every partygoer, from elderly grandparents to the most discerning music critic. Toast and Jam believes that a thoughtful mix of pop favorites, hip-hop bootyshakers, Motown classics and timeless standards are a fun and self-respecting alternative to the embarrassing Hokey Pokey and Chicken Dance.


ahhhhhhhhhhh, my kind of DJ. Not only is their outlook on wedding music awesome but the women (and 1 man) who DJ are awesome. I can't wait to have them do our wedding!

No comments: